Just in case you were wondering about the current state of social media minute-by-minute, we can thank Larry Kim (Founder of WordStream, Inc.) for gathering some data. Here are some of the highlights about what is happening every 60 seconds on social media:
- 9,722 pins to Pinterest.
- 284,722 snaps to Snapchat.
- 347,222 tweets to Twitter.
- 1,041,666 videos played on Vine.
- 1,736,111 likes on Instagram.
- 4,166,667 likes on Facebook.
I have a sneaking suspicion that social media will be around for a while. What do you think?